To ensure that all guests are able to fully appreciate Joy, the following Terms and Conditions that will be an annexure to the Holiday Rental agreement need to be read and fully understood prior to booking:
- Joy caters for family style holiday accommodation, so if you are planning a big celebration party, hens or bucks night or sporting breakup, unfortunately Joy is not for you.
- Joy only caters for school aged children and above. Joy is situated at the edge of a grassed river bank, which whilst ideal for older families, it is dangerous for young children who can escape constant supervision. If you have little ones, please be reassured that your children will grow in a blink of an eye and there will be plenty of time for you all to enjoy Joy in the future.
- An insurance indemnity waiver needs to be signed by all parents/carers of children staying under the age of 13 years of age, acknowledging no safety barriers are in place on the river frontage and that life jackets be worn by all children for swimming and water activities.
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent to one night stay is required to confirm your booking. This may be refunded in need at the discretion of the owner.
- Joy is strictly a no-smoking zone (including the balcony).
- Pets are to be fully socialised and are to remain inside or close to the property grounds. Pets are not permitted to wander around the park unattended. Joy is not fenced, however the upstairs balcony is contained. If kept in this enclosed area, barking at other dogs in the area and native wildlife is to be kept to an absolute minimum, especially at night. You must pick up after your pets and put in the supplied garbage bags.
- Pets are to remain outside unless special permission granted by owners. Evidence found of pets being inside either upstairs or downstairs after rental will incur an extra cleaning charge.
- Any remnants or evidence of illegal drug usage will be reported to the South Australian Police.
- Upon leaving, Joy is to be left neat and tidy, including the cleaning of used appliances and the bbq. Professional cleaning is included in the price but an additional fee will be invoiced and taken from the bond if special or extra cleaning is required.
- Any breakages or items that are missing after rental will be invoiced for replacement and deducted from your bond at the discretion of the owner.
- Any personal items left behind can be posted/couriered to you at your own cost.
- Joy has other family holiday homes nearby so music or noise levels need to be respectful to any neighbours and turned down after midnight. Inappropriate or explicit music or foul language will not be tolerated. Complaints received from neighbours will result in immediate termination of your booking without refund.
- All names and ages of people staying will be required when making your initial booking request. The rental agreement, including terms and conditions of hire is made with one nominated adult acting legally on behalf of the group. All liability for recourse will be accountable to this person.
The full Holiday Rental agreement will be emailed after a booking enquiry request is confirmed and a signed copy will be required with your booking confirmation and deposit.